SAA2415 Heavy-Duty Monitor Arm
The LCD, LED, and Plasma Monitor Arm Solution for Heavier VESA Compliant Monitors
One of our toughest (yet attractive) LCD monitor arms! The SAA2415 floats big LCD monitors, LED displays, touch screens and even small flat screen TV monitors up to 50 pounds. Once you install this arm, you'll never twist a knob or push a lever. Simply float your LCD monitor with fingertip ease from one position to another. The SAA2415 LCD monitor arm is ideal for almost any application in virtually every environment. Make a quantum leap towards true ergonomics with this hyper-flexible LCD arm designed to make long hours at the computer much more comfortable. This is a commercial grade LCD arm suitable for the most demanding environments including production lines, hospitals, technical workstations, control rooms, schools and more.
SAA2415 Monitor Arm Features
- Features screen rotation from landscape to portrait
- LCD Monitor Arm stretches 22 inches horizontally
- 14.5 inches of vertical travel when unobstructed
- Effortlessly float LCD monitors up to 50 pounds
- Ideal for iMacs, Wacom Tablets and panel PCs
- Tilt the display back past 90° or downward 44°
- Utilized for All in One PCs and Touch screens
- QUICK SHIP is always available in Black*
- Limited quantities: Beige & Platinum Gray
- Clamp attaches to surfaces up to 3.75" thick
- Mount to walls, desks, poles, cubes, slat walls...
- Horizontal linear tracking mounts available: call
- Quantity Discounts: 3% at 5 units & 5% at 10 units
- See important VESA & monitor weight details below
- This LCD Monitor Arm easily handles the new 27 iMac
SAVE UP TO 35% ON EXCESS INVENTORY IN LIGHT GRAY
We have heavily discounted our remaining inventory of the SAA2415 in a recently discontinued light gray color. This heavy duty arm pre-configured for payloads between 20 and 35 lbs is suitable for heavier displays and all-in-one computers used in industrial, medical, and office applications. Select the color “Light Gray” using the menu on the left to access these savings.
For compatibility with Apple iMac and Apple Cinema and Apple Thunderbolt Display products, please look here.
The purchasing options on this page provide a great deal of flexibility in configuring your product. Please be aware that Mount Kit A and the 2" and 6" Vertical Extensions are not compatible with all components. You may consult the table below to determine the compatibility of various components.
|Category||Does product below
Fit into product
To the right?
|2" and 6"||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|5", 8", and 12"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|4.5", 9.5", and 15.5"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|Shipping Weight||15 Pounds
24 Pounds with optional MSU4x6 Adapter Bracket
|Shipping Dimensions||23" x 14" x 4"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.