THIN CLIENT CPU HOLDER CONFIGURES TO MONITOR ARMS, POLES AND WALL TRACK SYSTEMS
The ultra-adjustable Thin Client Holder keeps your slim and small CPU up and out of the way. It configures to almost any arrangement—whether you have an LCD arm, a data entry system, a 2" OD pole or an Ergomart wall track system. It can also be mounted to walls or other vertical surfaces. There are two sizes to choose from, accommodating devices from 1 ⅛" to 3 ½" wide. This low profile unit can be configured to interface with Ergomart wall tracks and our series 192 pole systems and is a convenient alternative to unnecessarily bulky CPU holders.
Choose from four basic configurations:
- The standard front is the basic model and is generally recommended for mounting the thin client as a standalone unit. It can also be used in tandem with the optional tilter offset bracket described later.
- The adaptable slotted front offers further configurability. It can be used to attach and adjust an Ergomart Sliding VESA Plate.
- You may also purchase the thin client holder with a 75 mm VESA Sliding plate already attached. In this configuration, the thin client can be sandwiched between the mounting point (an arm, a pole, a track, etc) and the monitor. The relative heights of the thin client and the monitor with respect to monitor can be adjusted.
- The sliding VESA plate also comes with a 100 mm hole pattern.
An additional feature of this universal CPU Thin Client holder is the optional Tilter Offset Bracket. This L-shaped bracket attaches in between the monitor and the tilter head, and creates a convenient and accessible mounting platform for installing the Thin Client Holder, generally behind the monitor just above the tilter mechanism. The CPU then moves in tandem with the monitor occupying an otherwise unused space.
Please visit the specifications tab for more information on the Thin Client Holder variants and the mounting kits.
Not sure if any of these configurations fit your requirements? Let us help: 888 420 3200.
Thin Client CPU Holder Features
- The Standard Thin Client Holder accepts thin clients from 1 ⅛" to 2 ⅜" wide
- The Large Thin Client Holder accommodates thin clients from 1 ⅝" to 3 ½" wide
- Bumpers ensure space for proper ventilation
- Securely clamps to thin clients and provides ease of access
- Thin client CPU bracket options for pole, wall, track or arm mount
- Thin client CPU Holder is constructed of black powder coated steel
- Starts at just $48.00 plus UPS Ground Shipping
- USA made; quick ship is available in Black
- Larger CPU holders are available for CPUs up to 9 ½" thick
|Shipping Weight||3 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||9" x 6" x 5"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.