THIN CLIENT CPU HOLDER CONFIGURES TO MONITOR ARMS, POLES AND WALL TRACK SYSTEMS
The ultra-adjustable Thin Client Bracket configures to almost any arrangement—whether you have an LCD arm, data entry system, 2" OD pole or Ergomart wall track system. It can also be mounted to a wall or vertical surface. The Thin Client Holder keeps your slim and small CPU up and out of the way. This low profile unit can be configured to interface with Ergomart wall tracks and our series 192 pole systems and is a convenient alternative to unnecessarily bulky CPU holders. Choose from two front plates: select the standard front or the adaptable front with VESA hole patterns. The adaptable VESA front also offers further configurability: use it to attach an adjust an Ergomart Sliding VESA Plate.
Another fine feature of this universal CPU holder is the optional Tilter Offset Bracket. This L-shaped bracket attaches in between the monitor and the tilter head, which creates a convenient and accessible mounting platform for the Thin Client. The CPU then moves in tandem with the monitor occupying an otherwise unused space. Not sure if this configuration fits your requirements? Let us help: 888 420 3200.
Thin Client CPU Holder Features
- Bumpers insure space for proper ventilation
- USA made; quick ship is available in Black
- Holds Thin Clients as thin as 1.38"
- Starts at just $48.00 plus UPS Ground Shipping
- Securely clamps to thin clients and provides ease of access
- Thin client CPU bracket options for pole, wall, track or arm mount
- Thin client CPU Holder is constructed of black powder coated steel
- Larger CPU holders are available for CPUs up to 8.1” thick
|Shipping Weight||3 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||9" x 6" x 5"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.