THIN CLIENT CPU MOUNT CONFIGURES TO MONITOR ARMS, POLES AND WALL TRACK SYSTEMS
The ultra-adjustable Thin Client Holder keeps your slim and small CPU secured from hazards. This bracket configures into almost any arrangement—whether you have an LCD arm, a data entry system, a 2" OD pole or an Ergomart wall track system. It can also be mounted to walls or other vertical surfaces. Two size options fit devices from 1 ⅛" to 3 ½" wide. This low profile mount can be configured to interface with Ergomart wall tracks and our series 192 pole systems and is a convenient alternative to unnecessarily bulky CPU holders.
For each of the two size options, there are four basic configurations available:
- STANDARD The standard front is the basic model and is generally recommended for mounting the thin client as a standalone unit. It can also be used in tandem with the optional tilter offset bracket described later.
- SLOTTED FRONT The adaptable slotted front accepts optional Sliding VESA Plate.
- 75 MM VESA The thin client can be sandwiched between the mounting point (an arm, a pole, a track, etc) and the monitor. The relative heights of the thin client and the monitor with respect to monitor can be adjusted.
- 100 MM VESA Like the above 75 MM hole pattern VESA plate, the 100 MM may be sandwiched between a device VESA pattern and a monitor and allow positioning at variable heights.
An additional feature of this universal CPU Thin Client holder is the optional Tilter Offset Bracket. This L-shaped bracket attaches in between the monitor and an Ergomart tilter head, and creates a convenient and accessible mounting platform for installing the Thin Client Holder, behind the monitor just above the tilter mechanism. The CPU then moves in tandem with the monitor occupying an otherwise unused space.
Please visit the specifications tab for more information on the Thin Client Holder variants and the mounting kits.
Not sure if any of these configurations fit your requirements? Let us help: 888 420 3200.
Thin Client CPU Holder Features
- Mounting Bracket accommodates thin clients from 1 ⅛" to 2 ⅜" wide
- Optional large version holds thin clients and small CPUs as thick as 3 ½"
- Endless integration options for poles, wall, track, surface mounting, arm mounts, roller track…
- Rubber bumpers inside the bracket gently cradle the thin client yet allow space for ventilation
- Securely clamps to thin clients yet provides ease of access to ports and faceplate
- All major components constructed in the USA of powder coated cold rolled steel
- Starts at just $43.20 with multiple shipping options available
- Larger CPU holders are available for CPUs up to 9 ½" thick
|Shipping Weight||3 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||9" x 6" x 5"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.