PREMIUM MONITOR ARM
The SAA1610 is our most aesthetically pleasing LCD Monitor Arm. We believe it sets a new standard in computer ergonomics by delivering elegance perfectly combined with usability.
The SAA1610 floats your flat panel monitor above the work surface, enabling fingertip adjustment of monitor height and position. All movement is entirely intuitive—there are no buttons, knobs, screws or levers. The SAA1610 Flat Screen Monitor Stand extends up to 16 inches, and folds back on itself, allowing a free and clear workspace where the monitor is completely out of the way when not in use.
Unique features include a clever quick-install mechanism which allows monitor to quickly and securely snap into position; a desk clamp mount which can be reconfigured for through-desk mounting; and integrated cable management to reduce workspace clutter.
**Please note, this product is no longer being manufactured and is only available in very limited quantities. Please call to ensure availability before ordering.
SAA1610 Monitor Arm Features
- Choose 6 to 13 pound capacity or 13 to 19 pound LCD capacity
- Please carefully determine your LCD weight before ordering
- Reaches forward as much as 16 inches from mounting point
- Floats your LCD from 7.7 to 18 inches above work surface
- Stores LCD at back of work area using minimum space
- Satin nickel finish completes sleek & elegant look
- Can clamp to a desk that is as thick as 2 inches
- Wire management clips at elbow and base
- Monitor tilts to face ceiling and downward 45°
- No special tools required: use a Phillips screw driver
- Beautiful design combined with absolute functionality
- Orders of 5 to 25 LCD Arms ship within 3 business days
- Assembly is a snap—usually takes less than four minutes
|Shipping Weight||9 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||16" x 14" x 8"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.