Power Adjustable Tables - Manual Adjustable Tables
With electronic ease, these sit to stand power-adjust tables convert from desk-height to standing-height and back again to accommodate workers of different statures. Wheelchair users will appreciate the adjustable height and ease of use of our adjustable lift electric tables. Those with a taller stature will be able to sit and work without slumping or slouching.
- Two power-adjust surfaces for added sit to stand control
- Strong motors capable of lifting up to 500 pounds
- Smooth electronic tilt from 0° to more than 55°
- Many surfaces and customizations available
- Vertical movement from 27" to 43" with heavy-duty electronic motor
- Sit to stand table is ideal for cubicles, offices, shops and manufacturing
- Available with or without a work surface -- six configuration options
- Use with existing worksurfaces up to 30" x 48" or 42" x 42" corner piece
- Lightweight, attractive, easy to move, & strong enough to handle 75 lbs
- Sit to stand single-column table moves at 1.1 inch per second
- Desk height moves from 26" to 46" for 20 inches of adjustable lift
- Perfect for almost everyone - a truly shareable sit to stand workstation
- Adjusts from 23" to 35.5" via a removable crank handle
- Handles 400-pound static weight load and 220-pound operational load
- Numerous table top sizes; choice of 18 top surface colors
- Height adjusts for seated users between 5' 2" and 6' 8"
- 29" deep ADA compliant table top available in lengths of 59" to 71"
- Height adjusts from 23.25" to 35.75" via a removable crank handle
- Stable but easily mobile - moves on two back casters
- 400 pound static weight load & 220 pound operational load
NOTES ON SIT TO STAND WORKSTATIONS
Ergonomic professionals agree that varying your posture/positioning during the day is ideal for avoiding repetitive-related strain. Users with an existing back problem may find that standing at a desk for parts of the day can offer relief. Sit to stand workstations do double duty because workers can opt to stand or sit during the day and shift workers sharing the same station can set height as needed.
Ergomart offers three sit to stand electronic lift tables to fit your needs: The ETT500 is our workhorse: the super strong motor lifts up to 500 pounds safely and securely. Both the sturdy STS225 and moveable STS125 can be used as attractive computer desks or convenient work tables, lending themselves to office, home use or light industrial environs.
Looking for more options? If you need an ergonomic computer desk or workstation with adjustability, keyboard tray and other options, please also see our Ergonomic Desks section to find just the right computer table to meet your needs. We also have two attractive manual vertical lift tables: the affordable S11607 Adjustable Crank Table and the longer S11614 Crank Adjustable Table. Still not sure? Please call us with your questions at 888-420-3200 or 214-742-6066; we're here to help!