TAPR50 UV Fluorescent Light Filters
Filters Light and UV Wavelengths Shorter than 528 Nanometers
These high performance light and UV sleeves are available in four foot T8 and T12 options. Ergomart's TAPR50 sleeves are ideal for pharmaceutical, chip manufacturing and processes that require complete elimination of the "blue light" wavelengths. This product is also successfully used to control wavelengths that are detrimental to the health of people with severe light allergies and disorders exacerbated by wavelengths below 520.
It should be noted that this fluorescent lamp filter allows an orange red light that makes discerning the normal spectrum of colors with the human eye impossible.
- Virtually eliminates UVA and UVB radiation below 520
- Protects carpets, textiles and books from UV radiation
- Helps protect clothes and artwork in most environments
- Slows vitamin potency loss in milk on grocery shelves
- Increases shelf life of many meat products
- Not recommended for HO lamps
- Four foot T8 and T12 sleeve versions available
- Call to make arrangements for expedited shipping
- 5 Year Warranty—expected life from 10 to 15 years
- Purchase 4' T8 Value Pack 24 Case for just $168.00
- Purchase 4' T12 Value Pack 24 Case for just $192.00
- Free UPS shipping in the lower 48 United States
- Orders typically ship the next business day from Dallas
UNIT COSTS—options for buying less than one (24 sleeve) case:
4' T8 UNIT COSTS: 1 $20 / 2–4 $15 / 5–9 $12 / 10–23 $9 /
4' T12 UNIT COSTS: 1 $25 / 2–4 $17 / 5–9 $13 / 10–23 $10 /
*AK, HI and PR Note: To determine shipping options, please contact us at 214 742 6066 or email@example.com.
**Canada/International Note: Listed shipping prices are for shipments within the lower 48 United States. International Customers ordering outside the US, please contact us for shipping options. 214 742 6066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional installation is recommended.