FS10 FLUORESCENT UV LIGHT FILTERS FROM ERGOMART ELIMINATE UV BELOW 380 NANOMETERS
Our standard FS10 UV filters are available for T8 and T12 lamps. These tough polycarbonate sleeves are equipped with end caps to prevent UV leakage at the ends of the lamp.
Sleeves slip over fluorescent lamps and are designed to last up to 10 years. The FS10 is a cost effective product for protecting documents and materials in libraries. If you are a value driven purchaser and simply need UV protection for your office, grocery store (dairy / meat department), or retail store—this is the product. Our per case pricing represents some of the lowest prices available anywhere for standard UV fluorescent light filtering.
- Virtually eliminates UV radiation below 380 nanometers
- Protects carpets, textiles and books from UV radiation
- Helps protect clothes and artwork in most environments
- Slows vitamin potency loss in milk on grocery shelves
- Increases shelf life of many meat products
- Not recommended for HO lamps
- Four foot T8 and T12 sleeve versions available
- Call to make arrangements for expedited shipping
- 5 Year Warranty—expected life from 10 to 15 years
- Purchase 4' T8 Value Pack 24 Case for just $138.00
- Purchase 4' T12 Value Pack 24 Case for just $156.00
- Free UPS shipping in the lower 48 United States
- Orders typically ship the next business day from Dallas
UNIT COSTS—options for buying less than one (24 sleeve) case:
4' T8 UNIT COSTS: 1 $20 / 2–4 $15 / 5–9 $11 / 10–23 $7 / 24+ $5.75
4' T12 UNIT COSTS: 1 $25 / 2–4 $17 / 5–9 $12 / 10–23 $8 / 24+ $6.50
*AK, HI and PR Note: To determine shipping options, please contact us at 214 742 6066 or email@example.com.
**Canada/International Note: Listed shipping prices are for shipments within the lower 48 United States. International Customers ordering outside the US, please contact us for shipping options. 214 742 6066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional installation is recommended.