PM80 LCD Pole Mount
Handles Heavier LCD Monitor Securely with Substantial Tilting Capability
Ergomart's extreme heavy duty LCD and TV Pole Mount gets the job done when attached to a pole with outside diameters between 1.5 and 2 inches. The PM80 is the perfect pole mount for busy medical facilities, laboratories, kiosks and retail environments—any place you need to mount a heavier or larger monitor (from 35 to 75 pounds!) with a minimal footprint. This is a heavy-duty product that will stand up to the toughest environments. Ideal for LED, LCD and Plasma televisions and monitors. With its unprecedented tilt range, the PM80 allows the user substantial tilting capability.
PM80 Heavy Duty Pole Monitor Mount Features
- Easily handles monitors weighing 35 to 75 pounds
- Pole clamp for poles with outside diameter between 1.5 and 2 inches
- Compatible with our 192 Pole Floor Mount Systems
- Tilt 45° up or down to 44°
- Tilt resistance can be set to suit specific use
- The PM80 does not swing left to right
- VESA Mounts 100x200mm, 200x200mm, or 200x400mm
- Optional adjustable extra large VESA from 100x300 to 400x600mm
- Black is in stock color; call for other colors
- Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
|Shipping Weight||13 Pounds
23 Pounds (MSU4x6 VESA option)
|Shipping Dimensions||17" x 14" x 6" inches
27" x 16" x 9" inches (MSU4x6 VESA option)
|Warranty||3 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
|*AK HI and PR Note: To determine shipping options, please contact us at 214 742 6066 or firstname.lastname@example.org or you may select "I will use my shipping account"|
**Canada/International Note: Listed shipping prices are for shipments within the lower 48 United States. International Customers ordering outside the US, please contact us for shipping options. 214 742 6066 or email@example.com or you may select "I will use my shipping account"