Instant Landscape/Portrait Positioning for Virtually All Computer Monitors and TVs up to 32 Inches
- Instant, hassle-free attachment and removal of monitor or other VESA compatible device
- Rigid design is ideal for applications requiring touchscreen use
- Handles payloads of less than 3" thickness up to 30 lbs
- Attach to walls with wood studs, metal and most other materials*
- Intuitive and simple rotation from landscape to portrait
- User may adjust rotation resistance to suit application and device weight
- Standard kit includes hardware to lock into portrait or landscape orientation
- When configured for rotation lock, wall distance is approximately 1.00"
- Rotationally adjustable wall mount is approximately 1.12" thick
- VESA mount patterns available for larger monitors and TVs under 30 lbs**
- Another superior Ergomart product designed and manufactured in the USA
- Ideal for use in motor homes and RVs - Remove and reinstall in seconds
The Monolok wall mount securely affixes monitors weighing up to 30 lbs. The VESA compatible vertical surface mounting system works with most LCD, LED monitors, touch screens and VESA compliant all-in-one computers from 10" to 32" as well as many lighter TV monitors up to 42" that have 100 x 200 VESA hole patterns on back. Rotation resistance is user adjustable to accommodate a wide weight range of monitors and ensures optimal control of movement between portrait or landscape modes. Powder-coated cold-rolled steel construction makes this wall bracket suitable for a variety of commercial, industrial, and consumer applications. Use the included screw lock to inhibit removal or an anti-theft fastener for added security.
Black is our standard quick-ship color. Metallic Gray and Matte White are also available but may require longer lead times. Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.