Easily Adjust the Height of Two Screens Side-by-Side for Sit-to-Stand Convenience
- Once the height is locked in place, the system remains stable and secure
- Supports a range of monitor and VESA sizes to accommodate existing hardware
- Worksurface space provides an area for small items in addition to the keyboard and mouse
- Total weight capacity for two monitors, keyboard, mouse and other items is 12 to 28 lbs
- Users up to 6' 5" tall can utilize the 17.1" of vertical travel for sit-to-stand comfort
- Each monitor can be easily tilted or swiveled left to right
- Change one or both monitors from landscape to portrait
- Integrated cable management keeps cords out of the way
- The Standard Color Scheme is the Quick Ship option. Black generally ships within 2-3 weeks
- Dorian single, triple and quad configurations are also available
- Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Take advantage of the health and productivity benefits a sit-to-stand workstation can provide. The Dorian dual monitor computing station supports two monitors on a height-variable base that includes an ample work platform. The device allows for just over 17 inches of easily-adjustable vertical travel.
The Dorian has a 30" x 24" working surface which can accommodate not only a keyboard and mouse, but other essential desk items. Adjustment of height is simple and quick: press a button on the right bottom edge of the worktop and guide the entire workstation up or down within its 17.1" range. A mechanism inside the Dorian's main column facilitates smooth movement. Once the desired height is reached, the button can be released and the device will remain sturdy and locked in the correct position. Even during heavy keyboarding, the workstation is designed to reduce bounce and remain stable. A small tray positioned beneath the monitors is perfect for keeping smaller desk items safe and handy.
Although the height of the monitors above the work surface is set during assembly, it can be adjusted in less than two minutes if required. Once the device is assembled, the entire computing station moves up and down as one unit. Each monitor can tilt, swivel and rotate from landscape to portrait independently.
The Dorian's large, heavy base ensures the device is stable. Pads located beneath the base allow the workstation to move and swivel on the desk so the user can optimally position the unit. The Dorian can also be attached to a desk via a clamp or through-desk mount.
The Dorian Dual has a total weight capacity of 12 to 28 pounds. This is the total weight of both monitors and all the items expected to be placed on the work surface, including the keyboard and mouse.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1: 32 pounds | Box 2: 56 pounds
||Box 1: 28 x 26 x 3 inches | Box 2: 35 x 33 x 7 inches
||5 Year limited