THE 9137 COMES WITH THE 4-IN-1 FLEX MOUNT & IS READY FOR YOUR SINGLE OR DOUBLE MONITOR APPLICATION
The LS9137D Dual LCD stand comes standard with a 28 inch pole and will handle two LCD monitors weighing up to 38 pounds. Most monitors as large as 30" are well matched for use with the LS9137D stand.
The LS9137S single monitor stand positions a flat screen monitor or VESA compliant device weighing as much as 38 pounds. It has several optional pole lengths as listed in the drop down menu to the lower left. Height can be easily reset for different users by removing the monitor and adjusting the arm assembly to the desired height.
Optional mounts are also available. If you do not see your desired mounting kit in the drop down menu to the left please call us at 888 420 3200 to order an optional mount. Recessed VESA mounting patterns may require an optional Spacer Kit; see bottom of page 2 of instructions.
LS9137 Monitor Stand features
- Works perfectly with touch screen monitors by holding its position under finger-tip pressure
- The user instantly and intuitively rotates from landscape to portrait
- Effortlessly tilt and swivel your monitor to the most comfortable angle
- Designed for VESA 75, 100, 100 x 200 and 200 x 200 VESA hole configurations
- Triple articulating arms reaches out from mounting point up to 13.5 inches
- Easy to adjust yet holds position firmly once repositioned
- Compatible with many Ergomart accessories and our 192 Pole Floor Mount Systems
- Compact: LCD arms fold to a depth of less than 4 inches
- Adaptable: Over 90° backward tilt & more than 44° forward tilt
- Both LS9137 Single and Dual monitor stands are made in the USA
|Shipping Weight LS9137 (Single)
Shipping Weight LS9137 (Dual)
|Shipping Dimensions LS9137 (Single)
Shipping Dimensions LS9137 (Dual)
|32" x 13" x 6"
32" x 13" x 6"
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.