Join the Sit-Stand Revolution with this Simple, Sturday, Ergonomic Computer Work Interface
- Instantly adjust the height and lock for a sturdy, bounce-free experience
- Substantial work surface accommodates keyboard, mouse, notebook, coffee mug...
- Handles a total payload of 9-20 lbs, including monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other items
- 17.1" of vertical travel for a true sit-stand experience for most users up to 6'5" tall
- Over 180 degrees of user-friendly monitor tilt and left right swivel
- Instant portrait and landscape orientation change
- Simple, intuitive cable routing reduces clutter
- Several VESA size options for most monitors and all-in-ones
- The Standard Color Scheme is the Quick Ship option. Black generally ships within 2-3 weeks
- Dorian dual, triple and quad configurations are also available
- Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
The health and productivity benefits of alternating between sitting and standing are well-documented. Our Sit-to-Stand Desktop Workstation is a quick-adjust variable height system with an oversize work platform and premium monitor mount components. It provides 17 inches of instant vertical adjustability.
The Dorian's generous work surface is designed as a compact comfortable desk, accommodating not only your keyboard and mouse but all your other essential items to move with you as you change the height of the workstation. The adjustment is easy: just press a button located on the right bottom edge of the work surface and move the workstation up or down. The motion assist mechanism inside the Dorian's column makes for smooth, nearly effortless vertical travel. Once the button is released, the workstation locks in place and offers a sturdy platform that will not droop with time. It is also specifically designed to minimize bounce caused by heavy keyboarding. A mini tray located right under the monitor can hold your pens, smartphone, keys, and other small items.
The relative height of the monitor above the work platform is variable and is determined during assembly, but may be reset, if needed, in less than two minutes. When setup is complete, the entire workstation moves up and down collectively. The monitor can tilt up and down, swivel left and right, and rotate from landscape to portrait and back with ease.
The Dorian typically rests on top of a desk, on a broad, heavy base which ensures overall stability. The pads underneath the base allow the workstation to safely move and swivel on the desk, allowing the user to achieve the desired positioning. Clamp and through-desk mounting options are also available.
The total weight capacity of the Dorian Single is between 9-20 lbs. This is the sum of the weights of the monitor to be mounted and all the items expected to be placed on the work surface, which will vary depending on the usage. We recommend estimating 1-3 lbs for a typical keyboard and mouse.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1: 32 pounds | Box 2: 56 pounds
||Box 1: 28 x 26 x 3 inches | Box 2: 35 x 33 x 7 inches
||5 Year limited