Comfortably Work in Any Position with the Dorian Triple Screen Computing Station
- The Dorian is designed to stay stable and firmly fixed once adjusted into position
- Various VESA size options accommodate most monitors
- Worksurface space provides room for keyboard, mouse plus additonal small items
- Suitable for a total payload of 15-36 lbs for the three monitors and all items on the work surface
- 17.1" of vertical travel facilitates sit-to-stand movement for users up to 6' 5" tall
- Each monitor tilts, swivels and rotates independently
- Cable routing along the device eliminates cord clutter
- The Standard Color Scheme is the Quick Ship option. Black generally ships within 2-3 weeks
- Dorian Single, Dual, and Quad configurations are also available
- Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Increase productivity and relieve the discomfort and ill-effects of sitting for long periods of time with the Dorian sit-to-stand workstation. Quickly adjust the height of the desktop computing station with the press of a button. Just over 17 inches of height adjustability provides sit-to-stand capabilities for users up to 6' 5" tall.
The ample work surface provides room for not only your keyboard and mouse, but other small essentials, keeping them within easy reach even when the Dorian is moved to a higher position. To change the height, the user simply needs to press a button on the edge of the worksurface and lift or lower the device. A motion assist mechanism inside the main column helps to create smooth and easy vertical movement. The workstation will lock in place once the button has been released. The Dorian's design not only keeps the unit steadfastly in place once positioned, it is constructed to minimize movement created by heavy-handed keyboarding. A mini tray is located beneath the monitor to hold small items such as pens, smartphones and keys.
While the relative height of the monitors' positions above the work surface is set at assembly time, it can be changed in under two minutes if later required. Once the device setup is completed, the monitors and work surface will move up and down in tandem. Each monitor can independently tilt up and down, swivel left to right and rotate from landscape to portrait. The two monitors on the outside are placed on extension beams which can be angled to create an arc-like configuration using the hinges that connect the extensions to the central beam.
The Dorian typically sits on top of a desk using a large, heavy base which keeps the device stable. Pads beneath the base facilitate movement on top of the desk for better positioning. Clamp and through-desk mounting is also available.
The total weight capacity of the Dorian Triple is between 15-36 pounds. This is the total of all the monitors to be mounted and the items on the work surface, which will vary depending on the user.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1: 32 lbs | Box 2: 56 lbs | Box 3: 18 lbs
||Box 1: 28" x 26" x 3" | Box 2: 35" x 33" x 7" | Box 3: 40" x 14" x 6"
||5 Year limited