INSTANT VERTICAL TRACK TRAVEL OF BOTH MONITOR WALL MOUNT AND ARTICULATING KEYBOARD TRAY
- Simply lift the lever with both hands and use your arm strength to place components to the proper height
- Other human powered track systems utilize a pull pin or other awkward latch that inhibits ease of use
- The LeverLift is the right choice at most any busy shared computer station and is so simple to master
- Ideal for medical applications such as patient charting, post anesthesia care units (PACU) or ambulatory care centers
- Select the 77” tall track option and meet every ergonomic height accomodation challenge with room to spare
- Optional cable manager guides and contains cables, reducing visual clutter and protecting wires
- Available in black and metallic gray - wire manager covers also available in matte white
- Standard keyboard tray options made with durable phenolic material with optional aluminum and steel trays
- Keyboard palm rests withstand frequent cleaning and can be easily detached and replaced if desired
Ergomart's LeverLift wall mounted monitor and keyboard positioner is a versatile, vertically adjustable sit-to-stand system. It is an excellent choice for an endless variety of vertically oriented computer workstation uses where a minimal footprint is needed. Mount in patient rooms to allow medical staff to interact with the patient while recording vital information directly into the computer system.
This LeverLift wall mounted monitor with ergonomic keyboard configuration features a low profile monitor mount that holds up to 13 pounds. The monitor mount has adjustable tension for landscape to portrait rotation. The articulating arm reaches out as much as 20" and the attached keyboard tray has multiple keyboard tray materials and size options available. The keyboard can be tilted for better ergonomic positioning and can be completely folded upwards when not in use, saving valuable space. Each component has a sliding body and locking lever activated brake, allowing independent, user-driven vertical movement along the track. The optional cable management system loops wires around two spools inside the wire management cover. Cables are protected and concealed for prolonged life and improved visual appeal.
All the key components of the LeverLift system are manufactured primarily from recyclable cold rolled steel and machined and cast aluminum components. Post consumer content for aluminum extrusions typically exceed 50%. The LeverLift wall mounted system is durable yet economical.
The track lengths of 27", 39", 51", and 77" are compatible with most two- or three-component applications. Please consider the number of devices to be mounted and the desired range of travel when selecting a track. A 19" track is available and is primarily designed for single component applications. Please call 888 420 3200 to order it.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1 (Track)
||Box 2 (Mounts)
||Box 3 (Wire Manager)
||Up to 5 lbs
||Up to 20 lbs
||Up to 8 lbs
||Up to 79" x 4" x 4"
||Up to 26" x 10" x 8"
||Up to 38" x 8" x 4"
||5 year limited