THE EXTENDED REACH MONITOR ARM SOLUTION FOR HOSPITALS AND TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS
This long-reach LCD monitor arm is a cost-effective solution for light- and medium-weight LCD monitors. The SXA66 arm can provide up to 71" of straight horizontal reach and folds in to as little as 15.7". Ideal for repositioning a monitor or touch screen device around a hospital bed, technical workstation, above a mixing board or around manufacturing and assembly equipment. The SXA66 LCD-LED monitor arm is designed for and is particularly suited for use in hospitals and dental operatories; it can be mounted behind and above a bed or chair while extending far enough for real world applications. The monitor can be rotated over 350° and tilted more than 120° allowing for viewing by the patient or the caregiver. When not in use, the unit can be tucked up and out of the way, conserving valuable space. Optional handles can be added to the unit to facilitate ease of movement. White handles are available on orders of 25 or more. Please call us with any questions at 888 420 3200.
SXA66 Health Care Monitor Arm Features
- Instantly float LCD from position to position with ease
- Designed for the rigors and demands of healthcare environments
- Cables cleanly and safely managed throughout the arm
- LCD monitor arm extends up to 71" and folds into 15.7"
- Instantly reposition monitors from 4 to 18 pounds
- Standard Light Beige color is ideal for medical settings
- Rotate the monitor over 350° and tilt more than 120°
- Durable and designed for use with touch screens
- Optional single or dual handles facilitate movement
- Max monitor weight 16 lb with single handle
- Max monitor weight 13 lb with dual side handles
- Comes standard with 75mm & 100mm VESA interfaces
- Counter Mounts may have extended lead times
- Identical to the 9400 Monitor Arm
|Shipping Weight||35 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||45" x 19" x 5"|
|Warranty||3 Year limited|
Installation note: This long reach LCD arm creates substantial stress at its mounting point. The wall mounted version requires secure mounting into a wood stud or a suitable means of distributing the load over a wide area. Counter mounting also places substantial stress at the mounting point.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
This product part number was changed from SAA66 to SXA66 on 4-24-2014.