THE SAA4228 LCD ARM MOVES EASILY OVER AN INCREDIBLY WIDE AREA
This long-reach LCD monitor arm is a cost-effective solution for light- and medium-weight LCD monitors. The SAA4228 arm has over 28" of vertical travel for all sit to stand requirements. We have yet to see an instantly adjustable LCD arm that manages wiring and cables better. This LCD monitor arm is ideal for almost any application in virtually every environment. If you need to float your LCD monitor around an office workstation, above a mixing board, or around industrial or medical equipment, this is the answer. The SAA4228 LCD monitor arm is ideal for use in hospitals, dental offices, studios, and control rooms.
SAA4228 Long Reach Monitor Arm Features
- Cables cleanly managed to just above the base mount
- LCD monitor arm extends 43" and folds into 3.75"
- 28 inch vertical range when arm is Wall Mounted
- Effortlessly float monitors from 1 to 22 pounds
- Instant LCD rotation from landscape to portrait
- Tilt the display up past 90° or down over 40°!
- Sit or stand & comfortably view your LCD
- Superior cable management system
- Clamps to surfaces up to 3.125" thick
- Optional 2, 5, 6, 8, 12 inch extensions available
- Have a heavier LCD? Try our HD SAA4229
- Currently available colors are Black & Metallic Gray
- Comes standard with 75mm & 100mm VESA interfaces
- Large selection of optional mounts including Wall Mount
- Flexible Mount Kit C configures to Clamp, Thru-Desk, Grommet
- Limited quantities: Beige, Light Gray with extended lead times
- Next day shipping on in-stock Black; call for expedited shipping on other available colors
The purchasing options on this page provide a great deal of flexibility in configuring your product. Please be aware that Mount Kit A and the 2" and 6" Vertical Extensions are not compatible with all components. You may consult the table below to determine the compatibility of various components.
|Category||Does product below
Fit into product
To the right?
|2" and 6"||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|5", 8", and 12"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|4.5", 9.5", and 15.5"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|Shipping Weight||25 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||28" x 17" x 9"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.