Create a Wall Mounting Solution that Works for You
Wall Track mounted workstations are common in medical, light industrial, commercial and office environments. Equipment needs vary vastly from one application to the next.
Our wall track combinations are the basis for creating custom solutions that precisely address a wide array of needs. Combine Ergomart's substantial family of ready-to-ship products with our technical know-how and your configurability possibilities become infinite.
The ''plug and play'' functionality driving our wall mounting products means the user has a very large toolbox of highly modular components.
Each of the four Combo product offerings allow for hundreds of configuration possibilities. Select additional compatible components from our broader web catalogue to create a workstation precisely attuned to the final detail.
The Extended Capacity (EC) Vertical Wall Track System acts as a heavy-duty, scalable foundation supporting substantial payloads with maximum flexibility in work positioning.
Take advantage of the scalability offered by the EC track and the large catalog of mounting options to design the wall-mounted workstation that works for you today with plenty of opportunity to grow it as your needs evolve.
Our Solutions Experts are ready to help you explore the challenges within your next project. With a firm handle on context and your desired outcomes, we help you identify solutions that can incorporate our off the shelf products with newly designed parts. We deliver specialty engineered solutions that are as affordable as they are effective. Affordable, because we work to minimize the scale of custom work necessary for a given project. Effective, because solutions are tested by you the user before we commence final manufacture.
Please call 888 420 3200 to speak to an Ergomart Solutions Expert.
• Clean, small footprint design mounts to wall to save space, reduce clutter
• Monitor mount coupled with sturdy Keyboard Tray for optimal user experience
• Independent positioning and articulation of monitor and keyboard
• Ergonomically position fax machines, copiers, printers and more
• Manage your heaviest computer equipment with sit-stand simplicity
• 3418 Arms handle up to 52 pounds with vertical travel of 17.85"
• Several standard platform sizes — and we even make custom sizes