HEAVY DUTY WALL MOUNTED DATA ENTRY WORKSTATION FOR KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND MONITOR - DESIGNED FOR SMALLER VESA COMPLIANT LCD AND LED MONITORS.
Our new TRS2415 LCD Arm Keyboard Tray Combo is designed for intensive use in demanding environments. This combination of components is appropriate for busy medical workstations and intensive use in technical, manufacturing and industrial settings. The TRS2415 works with LCD monitors weighing as much as 45 pounds. The system delivers users with an intuitive and logical ease of use and movement. Move the unit by placing hands on either side of keyboard. Moderate effort is required to lower and raise the unit. No knobs or tools are ever used after initial setup. It can be configured for use with a keyboard only or for a keyboard and mouse. Both keyboard tray and monitor can be tilted to most required angles. Flip the keyboard tray up and the entire arm can be quickly and compactly positioned out of the way. The arm and tray rotate 360° with three points of articulation while cables are routed beneath both major arm components.
TRS2415 Heavy Duty Monitor Arm Keyboard Tray Features
- Up to 14.5" of vertical travel in many configurations
- Tray reaches up to 34" from wall when extended
- Folds to within 8.25" of the wall when collapsed
- Wire manager routes cables under arm segments
- Effortlessly floats LCD monitors up to 45 pounds
- Works with monitors as light as 4 pounds
- Choose from Black, Metallic Gray & Matte White
- Adjusts the height of the monitor above the tray
- Mounting Options for wall, desk, poles & slatwall
- Keyboard is securely affixed to tray with velcro
- Standard lead time is 2 to 8 business days
- In a hurry? Need Customizing? Questions?
- CALL 888-420-3200 between 8:30 & 6:00 CST
|Arm: 15 lbs
Tray/Backbar: 7 lbs
|Arm: 23x14x4 inches
Tray/Backbar: 26x18x8 or 20x18x8 inches
|Warranty||3 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.