PM40 Monitor Pole Mount
LCD Pole Mount with Optional Extensions
The PM40 is the perfect flat screen pole mount for medical or dental offices, laboratories, kiosks and retail environments— any place you need to mount a monitor with minimal footprint. An LCD monitor may be quickly tilted and turned, allowing for easy repositioning. Ergomart's Pole Mount works for poles with outside diameters (OD) between 1.5 and 2 inches diameter, and in particular, our 192 Pole Floor Mount Systems. This is a heavy-duty product and will stand up to the toughest environments. Tilt and swivel resistance are easily adjusted for quick and easy movement or may be set for greater resistance to movement for use with Touch Screens.
PM40 Pole Monitor Mount Features
- Screen may be rotated from portrait to landscape instantly
- Movement resistance controls can be set to suit application
- LCD tilts 90 degrees up and 44 degrees down with ease
- Compatible with our 192 Pole Floor Mount Systems
- Pole clamp for poles with OD of 1.5–2 inches
- Holds LCD monitors weighing up to 55 pounds
- Easily swings left & right over 180 degrees
- Choose the standard VESA 100mm or VESA 75mm
- Total of five VESA sizes available up to 400x600mm
- VESA plates are black; call for Metallic Gray color option
- Modular Extensions are available to increase reach (see below)
Our monitor pole mounts can handle larger monitor sizes with the Adjustable MSU4X6 VESA adapter, which can fit any VESA hole pattern between 100mm (height) x 300mm (width) and 400mm (height) x 600mm (width). Note that the MSU4x6 is only recommended with the heavy duty spring tilter head and without any horizontal extensions. The weight of the MSU4x6 is 9 pounds and must be added to that of the monitor to determine the suitability of the mounting solution.
If you need to mount extra heavy monitors, please see the Heavy Duty PM80 Pole Mount
|Shipping Weight||9 Pounds
19 pounds (MSU4x6 VESA option)
|Shipping Dimensions||10" x 8" x 6"
27" x 16" x 9" (MSU4x6 VESA option)
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.