SAA4229R Long Reach Articulating Tablet Mount
The Digital Artist's New Best Friend Keeps You Working Comfortably
This version of the SAA4229 provides unmatched reach and flexibility for your Cintiq and most larger touchscreen devices. No other arm rivals the performance of the SAA4229R when it comes to massive vertical travel and workspace-spanning lateral reach. Dip the front desk edge right over the surface edge into your lap or lift it high for perfect standing drawing postures. When you are done with Tablet, fold the arm up and back and spread out into a wide open work surface area. Never turn a knob or move a lever—simply grasp the tablet with both hands and easily move it to the desired position—let go and the tablet and arm stay precisely where you put them.
Click here to see the SAA4229
Click here to see other Tablet &iPad Holders
SAA4229R Long Reach Wacom Tablet Arm Features
- Effortlessly float devices 14 to 33 pounds
- As much as 28" vertical range based on mounting options
- Clamp configuration attaches to surfaces to 3.125" thick
- Simple and quick tablet rotation from horizontal to portrait
- Wacom Tablet Arm extends 44'' and folds up into 3.75"
- Tilt the display back past 90° or down more than 40°
- Cable management allows you to control cords
- Optional 5", 8" and 12" desk mount vertical extensions
- Black color with most styles ready to ship the same day
- Choose 75mm, 100mm 100x200mm or 200mm VESA plate
The purchasing options on this page provide a great deal of flexibility in configuring your product. Please be aware that Mount Kit A and the 2" and 6" Vertical Extensions are not compatible with all components. You may consult the table below to determine the compatibility of various components.
|Category||Does product below
Fit into product
To the right?
|2" and 6"||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|5", 8", and 12"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|4.5", 9.5", and 15.5"||-||Y||Y||-||Y||Y|
|Shipping Weight||29 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||28" x 17" x 9"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.