THE DUAL LCD-LED / PLASMA MONITOR ARM SOLUTION FOR HEAVIER VESA COMPLIANT MONITORS
GRASP – MOVE – RELEASE. We have combined the hyper functional arc mount with our extra heavy duty 2415 arm capable of handling two 18 pound LCD monitors. This arm fits the bill for anyone who requires precise control of dual LCD monitors. This system allows the user to set the angle between the two monitors from the same plane (180 degrees) to inward rotated positions useful for people sitting closer to the monitors.
This superbly crafted and highly attractive LCD monitor arm is manufactured in the USA. Available in Desk Edge Clamp, Through-Desk, Wall Mount and Pole Mount options. Also Compatible with our 192 Pole Floor Mount Systems. Usually ships within 24 hours from our warehouse in Texas. Precisely adjust LCD monitors for any user in a seated posture.
AMD2415 Monitor Arm Features
- Travels vertically 14.5 inches; reaches laterally about 25 inches
- Precisely adjust LCD monitors for users in a seated posture
- Choose from wall, desk clamp, pole, or through desk mount
- Once properly installed this arm floats LCDs effortlessly
- Also handles many 24 inch wide screen LCD monitors
- For LCD monitors of actual widths of up to 22 inches
- Easily handles most 23 inch LCD monitors up to 18 lbs
- Comes standard with 75mm and 100mm VESA interfaces
- Articulation points have friction resistance adjustability
- Wire management cleanly and efficiently handles cables
- Durable Powder Coating in Matte Black or Metallic Gray
- Yes, Black AMD2415 Arms are in stock and ready to ship
- UPS ground shipping is just $16.80 regardless of options
- Three weight range options available: from 3 to 18 lbs
- Some assembly required; please see PDF instructions
- Price starts at $416.58
|Shipping Weight||22 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||22" x 16" x 10"|
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.