LS413 SERIES MONITOR STANDS: RUGGED, ADJUSTABLE AND STYLISH
Simple and nicely adjustable. The LS413 LED and LCD stand is sturdy and attractive way to free up workspace while providing instant left – right swivel, up – down tilt and portrait to landscape rotation. This group of features are simply not offered with factory stands. With over 180° of rotation at the pole and 360° rotation at the top of the pole, the LS413 is a great multi-user monitor stand. The monitor rotates 360° making portrait to landscape transitions virtually effortless. Set the monitor at the desired height along the pole. The cable management clip can be positioned at any point along the pole to control cabling discreetly against the pole.
The LS413 monitor stand can rotate 360° when moved to the top of the pole. Ergomart will custom cut the standard 12" tall steel pole to your specified length to provide full rotation at your desired tray height. Call us if you have questions or need customizations for the LS413.
The LS413 Dual Monitor Stand mounts two LCD screens with individual adjustment. Set each monitor to the desired height and rotate with 180° range of motion. Align the monitors together or face them different directions depending on your needs.
LS413 Monitor Stand features
- Handles monitors weighing up to 35 lbs
- Mount along pole for over 180° of swivel
- Mount at top of pole for 360° of swivel!
- 360° LED/LCD screen rotation (landscape to portrait)
- Custom pole lengths available with extended lead time
- Ergomart options like a thin client holder may be added
- Shipping: standard lead time is 3 to 8 days
- Expedited shipping is available – call or email for international orders
- Questions? 888-420-3200 8:30 am–6 pm CST
- Email or call for international shipping instructions
|Shipping Weight LS413 (Single)||8 Pounds|
|Shipping Weight LS413 (Dual)||14 Pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions LS413 (Single)
||17" x 14" x 6"
|Shipping Dimensions LS413 (Dual)
||32" x 13" x 6"
|Warranty||5 Year limited|
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.