ASSEMBLE A VERTICALLY ADJUSTABLE WALL-MOUNTED WORKSTATION SUITED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Instant, infinite vertical adjustability; a true sit to stand wall track computer station
- Ultra-fast human-powered set and reset of components for sitting or standing of ALL heights
- Tracks are available in 27, 39, 51, and 77 inch lengths to meet every height and vertical travel requirement
- A 19-inch track is available for applications requiring vertical travel of a single component. Please call to order.
- Optional wire manager hides, guides and protects cables, and prolongs wire and power cord life
- Choose the fold up low profile tray for ADA space restriction 4” of space from the wall
- Use the low profile mount to attach monitors within a mere 1.85” to the wall
- Additional fixed position shelves and brackets hold computer peripherals, UPSs, CPUs and more
- Designed to handle thin clients, small CPUs and touch screen monitors
- Available in Black and Metallic Gray powder coating and with matching anodized finishes
- Major components are manufactured from recyclable aluminum and steel
- IMPORTANT NOTE - Vertical Travel of monitor and keyboard are dependent on (A) components used (B) Size of Monitor (C) track length
Ergomart's LeverLift wall track is a lift to shift, vertically-adjustable, wall mounted workstation for use in hallways, small offices and all types of multi-user work environments. This sit to stand solution allows users to adjust components along the vertical track in the blink of an eye. Infinitely variable placement for touchscreens, tablets, keyboards, various accessories and monitors means everybody works at exactly the height they prefer. The LeverLift computer wall mount system is adjustable for virtually every adult from the 1st to 99th percentile, making it the most vertically adjustable sit to stand wall track system ever offered.
The vertical track may be fastened to walls, columns, vertical surfaces, server racks, pallet racks and cabinets. Flush monitor mount configurations keep the monitors snug along hallway walls to keep aisles and walkways accessible. When space is available and the requirement for enhanced ergonomic function is present, optional articulating components permit lateral movement, extension, tilting and swiveling. The articulating keyboard arm and tray can be pulled out to 20" and swiveled and tilted for ergonomic optimization. There is no requirement for backer when attaching to drywall when done in accordance with our guidelines and instructions.1
For the convenience of our customers, we provide Snaptoggles as an optional item. Snaptoggle anchors can be utilized to mount the LeverLift directly into drywall that is at least 1/2" thick and in good condition.2 Simply drill into the drywall at the appropriate locations, insert Snaptoggles and complete the installation process to prepare track for LeverLift components. Snaptoggles are one of many mounting solutions available depending on the mounting surface. The ideal solution is best determined by an installation professional.
Manufactured from cold rolled steel and machined aluminum components, the LeverLift makes it easy for users to raise and lower devices weighing up to 13 pounds without the need for electrical motors, springs or cylinders; users reposition the monitor and keyboard tray intuitively and with modest effort. Our ingenious and economical wall-mounted cable management system eliminates ugly tangles of wires. Cables loop and rest on a soft 2" diameter spool tucked inside the 24" or 36" tall wire management cover. Network and power cables are thereby organized neatly and safely to minimize wear and insure a longer service life.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
1 Use backer or attach to wood wall studs if using the articulating keyboard tray horizontal extensions
2 When used within design parameters, the LeverLift track system requires no special backer or wood stud if 1/2" if sheetrock is properly installed and in good condition and the rail is securely attached using Snaptoggle fasteners.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1 (Track)
||Box 2 (Mounts)
||Box 3 (Wire Manager)
||Up to 5 lbs
||Up to 20 lbs
||Up to 8 lbs
||Up to 79" x 4" x 4"
||Up to 26" x 10" x 8"
||Up to 38" x 8" x 4"
||5 year limited