ADJUST YOUR WALL-MOUNTED KEYBOARD TRAY AND MONITOR INSTANTLY AND EFFORTLESSLY
- Instant and independent height adjustment of articulating monitor mount and keyboard tray
- Individuals simply and intuitively reposition keyboard and monitor to his or her preferred height
- Move up and down in less than two seconds… just grasp the handle and then lift or lower as needed
- The articulating monitor mount handles 12 pounds while the track can accept heavier static accessory payloads
- Ideal for compact computer workstations in numerous work environments, healthcare facilities, and space restricted areas
- With available track lengths of up to 78", everybody, whether sitting or standing, short or tall, will be accommodated
- Our economical cable manager routes, protects and hides wires - round, pliant cable guides gently route wiring
- LeverLift systems are available in black and metallic gray, with wire manager covers also available in matte white
- Wrist rest handles abuse and ongoing cleaning with mild detergents - detach and replace inexpensively if required
- The standard keyboard trays are produced from rugged phenolic material with optional aluminum and steel trays available
When configured with the 78" rail, the LeverLift far outperforms the vertical travel of all other adjustable wall mount computer stations. Ideal for use in medical point of care and patient rooms or other high traffic areas where computer access for multiple operators is needed. The articulating monitor mount allows the user to adjust the monitor to share information. An innovative design brings full sit-to-stand computer workstation performance in a compact package and at an affordable price point.
The wall-mounted sit-stand LeverLift's sliding mechanism deactivates a brake that normally suspends components securely until released. The VESA compatible monitor mechanism provides tilt, swivel and monitor rotation. The LeverLift track can be mounted at any height and fastened to all types of vertical surfaces including walls, columns, machinery, server racks and to the sides of cabinets and other furniture. Our unique cable management system cleverly tames the typical tangle of wires so often found around computer workstations. Wires and cords are routed around pliant spools inside the easily wall mounted cover. When protected from crimping and tugging, cables and wires can be expected to last longer.
The standard track lengths are 27", 39", 51", and 77" and must be selected in view of the number of devices to be mounted and the desired range of travel. Our shortest track is 19" long and is intended for applications where a single device is to be mounted. Please call 888 420 3200 to order it.
Possessing unbeatable vertical adjustability, engineered for durability and aggressively low price points, the LeverLift system must be considered when mounting computer workstations to vertical surfaces.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1 (Track)
||Box 2 (Mounts)
||Box 3 (Wire Manager)
||Up to 5 lbs
||Up to 20 lbs
||Up to 8 lbs
||Up to 79" x 4" x 4"
||Up to 26" x 10" x 8"
||Up to 38" x 8" x 4"
||5 year limited