VESA COMPATIBLE WALL MOUNT FOR A WIDE RANGE OF MONITORS INCLUDING TOUCHSCREENS
- Ideal for applications requiring heavy touchscreen use
- Easily tilt monitor up parallel to ceiling or down 45 degrees
- Swivel left to right or rotate from landscape to portrait
- Adjustable tilt and swivel resistance
- Intuitive & simple to move from position to position
- Easily remove and return LCD to and from wall plate
- Quickly and easily rotates from horizontal to portrait
- Flat Panel VESA Mount extends 4 inches from wall
- Optional extension allow greater flexibility in positioning
- For flat panel displays with VESA 75 & 100 mm mounts
- Upgradable to a VESA 100mm X 200mm mount
The Standard WM9110S wall plate manages LCD monitor weights up to 33 pounds. It is a VESA compatible wall mount that handles LCD, LED monitors, touch screens and flat screens from 10 to 26 inches. It is finely engineered, functional and available with handy extension options. The monitor can be tilted up and down, turned left or right, and rotated between portrait or landscape mode with ease. Set the adjustable tilt and swivel resistance to suit your precise need and then never worry with levers or knobs—simply grasp your LCD and gently and intuitively move it to the desired position. The cast aluminum and steel construction of the wall mount and extension make it suitable for a variety of commercial and medical applications.
When used in conjunction with the extension arms, the reach and swivel and tilt capabilities are greatly enhanced. The optional extensions increase the horizontal reach of the WM9110S, by 3.5, 7, 10.5, or 14 inches and provide additional pivot points.
The WM9110S Standard Wall Mount handles up to 33 pounds. The weight bearing capability decreases with the total extension length used. Even with the combination of the two 7-inch extensions, the WM-9110S can still handle up to 21 lbs. The WM9110S comes with a VESA 75 mm or 100 mm mounts as standard options and can be upgraded the 100mm x 200mm VESA plate.
Black is our standard color. Metallic Gray and Matte White are also available.
||7" x 6" x 4"
||5 year limited
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.