SPACE-SAVING WALL MOUNTED WORKSTATION WITH INSTANT VERTICAL TRAVEL
- Compact wall mount system will meet 4" ADA hallway clearance requirement
- Reset the height of keyboard and monitor each in less than one second each
- Monitor is rotatable from landscape to portrait - keyboard tilts up and folds away
- Ideal workstation for healthcare corridors and walkways - when space is at a premium
- Simple and easy user-powered movement: no springs, electric motors or hydraulics
- Track lengths up to 77" provide massive vertical range for sitting or standing workers
- So simple, so easy: a wall mounted workstation that helps people focus on work instantly
- Optional wire management organizes, hides, guides and protects cables
- Available in black and metallic gray - wire managers also available in matte white
- Powder Coated, anodized and plastic components stand up to constant and ongoing hospital germicidal wipe downs
Ergomart's LeverLift Access wall mounted computer workstation is a space-saving, vertically adjustable sit-to-stand system. It is an excellent choice for high traffic areas that require a low profile device, such as hospital hallways and cramped IT environments. When the keyboard tray is folded upwards, the workstation protrudes less than 4" from the wall.
The LeverLift Access monitor and keyboard wall mount features a flush monitor mount, capable of supporting devices up to 13 pounds. The VESA compatible rotation plate can be rotated back and forth from landscape to portrait. The tension is adjustable to set rotation ease to the desired level. The back of the monitor rests less than 2 inches from the wall.
The keyboard tray is folded away when not in use, allowing the device to occupy minimal space. The tray is fitted with a durable, securely attached, cleanable wrist-rest. The removable palm-rest can be replaced for a modest cost annual basis to help maintain a "brand new look". Even with constant cleaning that is typical in healthcare environments, the palm rest will maintain serviceability.
Monitors and keyboards are moved independently along the track that is available in four different sizes. Mount in out-of-the-way vertical surfaces including walls, columns, server racks, pallet racks and cabinets. The optional cable management system largely eliminates unsightly wires. Cables loop and rest on soft two-inch diameter spools inside the 24 or 36-inch tall wire management cover. Cables are organized neatly and safely to minimize wear and improve service life.
Standard available track lengths are 27", 39", 51", and 77". We recommend selecting the length based on the number of components to be installed and the desired range of vertical travel for all components. A very short 19" track is also available. It is primarily designed for applications where a single component (e.g., monitor or tablet) needs to be installed. It does not simultaneously accommodate a monitor slider and a keyboard slider. Please call our customer service department at 888 420 3200 to order this 19" track.
Manufactured from recyclable cold rolled steel and machined and cast aluminum components, the LeverLift is durable yet economical.
No requirement for special backer or stud attachment when installing a LeverLift Access kit using SnapToggles.
Questions? Please call us at 888 420 3200
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.
||Box 1 (Track)
||Box 2 (Mounts)
||Box 3 (Wire Manager)
||Up to 5 lbs
||Up to 20 lbs
||Up to 8 lbs
||Up to 79" x 4" x 4"
||Up to 26" x 10" x 8"
||Up to 38" x 8" x 4"
||5 year limited