SIMPLE AND QUICK HEIGHT ADJUSTABILITY FOR MONITOR, TABLET OR TOUCHSCREEN
- Simple sliding mechanism makes setting and resetting monitor height a cinch
- Low profile slider mounts conform to the ADA space restriction of 4" from the wall
- Compact slider monitor mounts place the attached device only 1.85" from the wall
- Available in two colors: black and metallic gray
- Monitor can be moved along the entire track with no increment restrictions
- Five available track lengths: 19, 27, 39, 51 and 77 inches
- Optional wire manager protects, guides and hides cables
- Custom tablet or monitor attachments can be sourced if necessary
The LeverLift Touch is a simple but dynamic wall mounting system that allows the attached monitor, tablet or touchscreen to be vertically adjusted over the length of the track. There are no pre-set increments, which mean that the slider can be adjusted to any height along the track that is appropriate for the end-user, whether sitting or standing, making the LeverLift Touch ideal for multi-user environments.
The sliding mechanism has several options for mounting a 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm, or 100 x 200 mm VESA compatible monitor:
- The low profile Monolok mount positions the back of the monitor at 1.85 inches from the wall, which makes it possible to conform to the ADA requirement of having the equipment at no more than 4 inches from the wall. This option provides instant portrait/landscape adjustment capability. Its quick release mechanism ensure ease of installation and removal. The optional secure fastening system adds theft deterrence. All of these features make the Monolok (Low Profile Slider) option perfect for public locations.
- The fully articulating monitor mount positions the back surface of the monitor at a 4.85 inches from the wall and gives the monitor additional positioning freedom. The monitor can still instantly rotate between landscape and portait. It can also tilt up and down and swivel right to left. For most screens, this range of motion is only limited by the wall.
The track is offered in five different lengths, from 19 to 77 inches, providing a substantial range of height adjustability to satisfy virtually every need.
This versatile wall mount can be attached to a variety of surfaces, such as walls, columns, server and pallet racks, cabinets and other flat vertical objects. The track can be attached to drywall with the provided Snaptoggles, eliminating the need of a backer, and further expanding the mounting possibilities. This flexibility makes the LeverLift Touch suitable for a wide range of applications, including healthcare, public access, secure entry and timeclock stations and many others.
We provide a variety of VESA compliant add-on options for holding and securing tablets or touchscreen monitors and we can source or custom design the perfect housing for your special requirements . The LeverLift Touch is one of a range of LeverLift products. Other options include wire management covers, keyboard tray and fixed CPU mounting components to create full wall-mounted workstations. The LeverLift track mount can also be customized to meet your specific needs, with a wide range of available sliders.
||Box 1 (Track)
||Box 2 (Mount)
||Box 3 (Wire Manager)
||Up to 5 lb
||Up to 5 lb
||Up to 8 lb
||Up to 79" x 4" x 4"
||16" x 6" x 6"
||Up to 38" x 8" x 4"
||5 Year Limited