HEAVY-DUTY WALL TRACK MOUNTING SYSTEM - MANAGE YOUR HEAVIEST COMPUTER EQUIPMENT WITH SIT-STAND SIMPLICITY
- 2415-series arms floating 46 pounds with over 14.5" vertical travel
- 3418-series arms handle up to 51 pounds with vertical travel of 18.5"
- 1288-series heavy duty arms designed for static loads of up to 90 lbs
- Length configurable Cable Managers control & hide cords
- Hold 3 large pieces of equipment for numerous applications
- Standard platforms are 12.25" x 12.25", 14.5" x 16", and 14.5 x 18"
- The 18.5” x 14.5“ platform has a lead time of up to 3 weeks
- The adjustable platform width and depth can vary between 7.75” and 10.75”
- Integrates multiple height adjustable components & brackets
- Elevate valuable equipment above dust & floor level hazards
- Optional Heavy Duty Wall Track lengths available to 96"
- Quick Ship available for most combinations in Black
- Metallic Gray lead times are typically 3 weeks
- Light Gray & Light Beige: limited quantities; lead times 4–6 weeks
- Please watch our YouTube Video for tips on installing and adjusting the arm component included with this product
HDTS (Heavy Duty Track System) COMBO 4 is a truly universal heavy duty work positioning system: it handles the weight and size of bulkier printers, copiers, CRT monitors, and other equipment weighing as much as 90 pounds. The base recommended model provides three swiveling platforms, two of them mounted on height adjustable articulating arms and the third on a fixed height equipment arm. The two standard articulating arms boast over 14 inches of vertical range plus plenty of lateral reach and swivel to accommodate diverse applications and demanding users. The third recommended arm supports equipment that does not require vertical float but it does allow the user to rotate the platform up to 360°. Because we offer dozens of components that work with our HDTS, the COMBO 4 workstation can be adapted to your evolving work environment.
The HDTS COMBO 4 System has six major elements:
- Heavy Duty Wall Track available in 5 lengths
- A primary instantly height adjustable & maneuverable arm
- A secondary instantly height adjustable & maneuverable arm
- A third fixed height arm with dual articulation points
- Equipment platforms of both standard & optional sizes
- Wire Management (cable manager) controls & hides cords
The Combo 4 vertically adjustable arm options consist of the 2415 and the 3418 series equipment arms designed to effortlessly float heavy equipment weighing up to 50lbs. Of the two, the 3418 offers greater horizontal and vertical reach. Additionally, the SA1288 provides horizontal reach without vertical adjustability. The weight range of the equipment that can be floated by each arm is a function of the strength of each arm and the equipment platform being used. Please consult the table in the specifications tab to select the right combination.
The universal applicability of our HDTS makes it an ideal complement to biotechnology work environments, all types of manufacturing, machine shops, medical technology research, assembly stations, computer and technical equipment repair... and since the COMBO 4 allows instant and easy vertical adjustment of heavy equipment, it means that people of varying stature and many persons with disabilities can access their work more efficiently and comfortably.
Consider the COMBO 4 wherever there is a need for workers to interface with tasks without the limitations of traditional work environments. The ability to balance diverse loads and position objects within three dimensional space, while allowing 360° rotation simply equates to higher rates of productivity and utility.
YES, WE CAN HELP YOU BUILD YOUR CUSTOM SET-UP:
If the options available in COMBO 4 meet your needs, simply make your selection using the drop down menu on the left and click "Add To Cart" to price and purchase it. If you need a custom solution, our expert staff is here to assist you. You may:
- Use the EC Track System as a modular, scalable wall mounting infrastructure
- Mix and match components from all Combo platforms
- Replace one or both equipment platform arms with a VESA compatible arm
- Customize the shape and size of the equipment platform up to 18"x18"
- Accommodate multi-monitor workstations
- Augment the workstation with a universal barcode scanner holder
- Select additional keyboard and mouse platforms
- Choose from compatible monitor arms and other products offered on our site
- Select from a range of colors not available on this page
- Add a custom bracket to address your unique needs - we'll manufacture it
||Varies depending on products ordered
||Varies depending on products ordered
||5 year limited
Black is our stocked color for the COMBO 4. Orders received before 12:00 noon CST normally ship the next day if all components are in the color black. There are numerous ways in which this product can be configured. From time to time, we will not have every option available for immediate shipment. Please call us to get a firm commitment for a ship date. This product ships from our central distribution point in North Texas. Non-black components may not be stocked and lead times can stretch to 6 weeks.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.