HEAVY-DUTY WALL TRACK MOUNT - MOUNT TWO MONITORS AND MORE
- Three points of LCD arm articulation for movement & adjustment
- Tilter head mechanism swivels left and right up to 360°
- Secure keyboard tray tilt with included Velcro straps
- Dual Monitor Arms handle two 35 pound flat screens
- Quad Monitor Arms handle four 35 pound flat screens
- Set arm resistance to preference with variable adjustment
- LCD Dual point mount allows users to change monitor height*
- Select Quad Mount to display four screens on a 25 inch pole**
- Optional CPU Holder can be mounted near top or bottom of track
- Heavy Duty Wall Track available in 19, 27, 39, 51 and 78 inch lengths
This heavy-duty wall-mounted Dual Monitor workstation solution offers the functionality and versatility needed in many healthcare, light industrial, and office applications. Its modular construction means that it is configurable to meet your precise needs.
The COMBO 3 System has seven major elements:
- Heavy Duty Wall Track: now available in 5 lengths with lower pricing!
- Two Side by Side LCD Arms for Dual Monitor Mount.
- Keyboard Tray swivels and tilts—many sizes & options.
- Keyboard Tray Extension Arm extends 7 inches.
- Monitor Arm Mounting Pole (12 inches).
- Wire Management (cable manager) controls & hides cords.
- Optional CPU Holder (attaches anywhere along the track)
With the Dual Monitor configuration of COMBO 3, two flat screen monitors are mounted to a 12 inch pole and can be placed side by side in landscape, portrait or a mix of the two settings. The 2 + 2 (Quad Mount) arrangement of LCD monitors comes with a 25 inch pole and two sets of dual mounts. Independent tilter mechanisms provide easy and precise adjustment of the tilt, swivel and rotation of each monitor. The three points of articulation allow positioning the LCD arms against the pole and track or about 12 inches extended when the computer monitors face forward. Choose from a variety of options including keyboard platforms and an upgrade to get the exact solution you require.
YES, WE CAN HELP YOU BUILD YOUR CUSTOM SET-UP:
If the options available in COMBO 3 meet your needs, simply make your selection using the drop down menus above and click "Add To Cart" to price and purchase it. If you need a custom solution, our expert staff is here to assist you. You may:
- Use the EC Track System as a modular, scalable wall mounting infrastructure
- Mix and match components from all Combo platforms
- Add equipment platforms for printers, fax machines, and other devices
- Customize to accommodate multi-monitor workstations
- Augment the workstation with a universal barcode scanner holder
- Select additional keyboard and mouse platforms
- Choose from compatible monitor arms and other products offered on our site
- Select from a range of colors not available on this page
- Add a custom bracket to address your unique needs - we’ll manufacture it
||Varies depending on products ordered
||Varies depending on products ordered
||5 year limited
Black is our quick ship color. Orders received before 12:00 noon CST normally ship the same day if all components are in the color black. Call to ensure your order will ship the same day and determine transit time. The metallic gray color takes longer to ship. Most orders ship from Texas.
*The COMBO 3 system allows for occasional changes to the height of monitor arms, but it is not designed for instant height adjustment. Please consider our COMBO 2 HD Wall Track Mount if your application requires immediate and easy monitor height adjustment (see vertical height adjustability).
**See note above as the adjustment of two sets of dual monitors (our Quad monitor option) is the same but involves a 25 inch pole. With the 2 + 2 monitor option, when the pole is placed near the top of the track it can add extra vertical reach to the entire assembly.
Professional installation is always recommended for all wall-mounted Ergomart products. Improper installation may result in injury or damage. Consult Ergomart technical support regarding any mounting concerns or questions.